They are really good. I use a mixture of large and small muffin tins.
Nutritious Muffin Ingredients
1 can (16oz) 2 % evaporated Milk ( I usually use skim)
1 cup all bran
1 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 cup wheat germ
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 tbsp flax seed meal
1/2 cup oil
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup chocolate chips ( Or blueberries)
1. Combine the first 3 ingredients and allow to soak until you are ready to use them.
2. In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients, including chocolate chips.
3. Add oil, eggs, and vanilla to the wet oats mixture.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients.
5. Mix only until all ingredients are moist
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes for large muffins. Makes 24 large muffins.
This muffin just came out of the oven. Still hot.