Saturday 24 March 2012

Spring Wreath

Even though it doesn't feel like spring, I take great comfort in knowing that in a month or so the temperatures will hopefully stay above zero and the snow will be gone (That's not guaranteed though).  I am also glad that I can begin the spring crafts.  Today I started with a wreath.

I didn't have a wreath to start with so I made that too.  Wire from a two twigs of flowers, joined with wire.


Covered in Quilt Batting


Then with lace.


 Then I added the white and purple twigs with hot glue.   I then used Mod Podge to add some fabric to wooden hearts.  Added a bow too.  It looks great!



9 comments:

  1. I love all the lace!! So pretty!!! xoxo- Rachel

    http://bubblynaturecreations.com/2012/03/diy-trailing-dogwood-wreath-pottery-barn-knock-off.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very pretty love the way it is made come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com and see what we shared

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wreath!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the wreath. I'm a new linky follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I like that you made every part! I like the colors and lace. Thanks for sharing at the Rock 'N Share!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely wreath. I love the simple beauty. I'm glad I found your blog at The Shady Porch party. I'm a new follower too, so I can keep in touch. I would love if you stopped by and followed back on LF and GFC. Nice to meet you, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty wreath! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your project at Jillify It!

    I hope you will come back again next Tuesday to share more of your creations!

    Jill
    www.jillifyit.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty wreath! Thanks for linking up at Whimsy Wednesday.
    Amy@homehappyhome

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so crafty making a wreath form, too! So pretty! Thanks for sharing with us this week!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete