Friday 16 December 2011

Christmas Centerpiece

Wow! Christmas is almost here and I have so many plans that are nothing but plans.  I wanted to do so many crafts, but I should have done them back in October when I still had time.  However, as I decorate I am making some new decorations this year.  One is my centrepiece.  I was recently visiting my niece, Kelly, when I noticed this large bowl that she was going to get rid of.   I became the recipient of this and it became the foundation for my Christmas Centrepiece.  I am quite pleased with the results


This was what I started with.  A large bowl that I turned up side down and a wreath.  I added the red bulbs as well.

Then I added some of my large cones and some ribbon around the base and to make a bow.



Around the top I put a wreath of berries.


Then I used a candle for the centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment