Tuesday 27 September 2011

Fall Vase

I enjoyed making the twiggy candle holder and I had some supplies left over, so I began to look for possibilities.  I gathered the following supplies:

Twigs
A fall Pick
Fall Scrap Book Paper
Double sided tape
Stickers with leaves
A glass jar


The first thing I did was take apart the fall pick, so that I have 5 or 6 small pieces.  I attached all of these, except two, to the twigs.  This was easy since the picks were made from wire and could be bended around the branches.

Using the double sided tape, I attached one of the pieces of paper to the jar, followed by two strips of brown.

Next I used the remaining two pieces of the orange pick and took them apart.  I made a circle to go around the bottom of the jar.  The final step was to put some leaves around the top of the jar.


Of course, the twigs had to be placed inside.   Then I experimented with the placement of my new decoration.









2 comments:

  1. I really like this. Thanks for linking to Things I've Done Thursday!

    Melanie
    bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete