Monday 24 October 2011

Home Made Christmas Card-- Card 2- Doggie

Just like Card 1 was a Iris Folding Card, so is this one.  Again, I used a free pattern that I printed from www.circleofcrafters.com/irisfolding     I made the dog as per the pattern and then I cut around the red card stock.  I stuck a piece of brown paper to the card.



Then I added a white button to each corner and glued the dog.  I actually filled in all the red with hot glue.  It's difficult to see in the picture, but it does give the card a unique appearance.


Then I stuck a few Christmas ornaments on it that I cut from a card that I was given last year.  




1 comment:

  1. Fun, great idea - this year I promise to save last year's Christmas cards - so much you can use them for :) Oh BTW, I "followed" your blog as I figure we October Christmas crafters need to stick together :)

    ReplyDelete